Skills that make your work successful:
- University degree;
- Fluent in English and French (written & spoken);
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments, and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.