At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility
from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your
convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box –
take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Develops professional data and compiles information on sales activities and competition;
• Analyses sales results, keeps track of competitors activities;
• Assists in the preparation of sales forecasts, setting of sales targets and preparation of the marketing plan;
• Responsible for the regular collection, processing and updating the market data, Market-Share data, pricing
information, screening of competitor‘s activities.
• University degree in Business Administration, Economic or related studies
• You have min. 1-year experience in similar activities
• You are analytically strong and team-oriented. Furthermore, you are very well organized
• You are an independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity
• You have excellent communication skills in English. Other major languages are a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)